1-5. Mommy's godmother Inez came to visit in San Francisco. I was feeling cranky that day.
6. Look, they named a whole street after us!
I'm two months old today!
Grandma Powell came to visit.
1. Cousin Martin wants to play.
2. Daddy and Uncle David hang out.
3. That ball of Martin's looks nice. Uncles Mickey and Johnny think so too.
4. Grandma likes to take pictures.
5-7. Me with Uncle Johnny and cousin Martin.
8. The Thanksgiving dinner. I'm angry because Mommy didn't give me any of it. Just because I don't know how to eat solid food is no excuse. I mean, come on-- the dog got some!
9. Some quality time with Daddy.
10-11. Cousin Martin.
12-13. Martin seems to be interested in me as Uncle Mickey holds me.
14. Grandpa watches a game while I snooze.
15. Me with Mommy's friend April and her daughter Katherine. Mommy tells me that April is now in Afghanistan (wherever that is) with the Army. It seems to bother her, but I can't tell why.
16. Me with Uncle Johnny.
17. Daddy looks funny!
18. Grandpa with both his grandsons.
19. Me with Great-Grandma Coughlin.
1. At the Coughlins' with me, Cousin Martin, Uncles Johnny and Mickey, Grandpa, and Mommy's voice.
2. At Great-Grandma Coughlin's house.