Happy Birth to Me!
1. Daddy holds me a few minutes after I am born.
2. Me in my bassinet.
3. Grandpa Mike Coughlin gets to know his grandson.
4. Proud father.
5. Daddy gives me my first bath.
1. My first sunrise
2. Mommy gets to really hold me for the first time.
4-6. Daddy loves to hold his son.
7. I open my eyes.
1-2. Mommy bonds with me.
1-3. Hanging out in the hospital.
1. Dressed and ready to leave the hospital!
2-3. I get settled in Daddy's car for the first time.
4. I sees my room for the first time
5. Home at last!
6. Daddy & me take a nap.
1-2. I get my first shampoo. I love it!
3-4. Me and Grandma Powell
5. Two guys named James Powell: Me with Grandpa Powell
6. Me and Uncle Jeremy (Daddy's brother)
1-2. Me at the doctor's office for my first appointment.
1. Me and Grandma Powell.
2. I explore one of my toys.
3. Daddy opens a baby gift as his mom looks on.
4. Daddy's mom and Aunt Sharon.
5. Great-Aunt Bea.
6. Alice. She has been Bea's roommate and friend for more than 40 years and is considered part of the family.
7. L-R: Daddy's mom Margaret, Mommy, Bea Earhart (Daddy's mom's mom's sister), Aunt Sharon McChesney (Daddy's mom's late brother's wife), Alice Yeagle (Bea's friend), Daddy's dad Jim with me. Yesterday Daddy's dad had the dubious honor of being the first person I ever peed on.
1. Mommy and me at the Marin Headlands.
2. Stopping for lunch on the way to Santa Rosa.
3-4. With Great-Grandma Coughlin.